Friday, December 21, 2012

The Ultimate Christmas Wish Granted



There are many people experiencing hard times. There are somethings that may seem impossible. There are some things that only God can help you with. When you wish for something it is not your job to determine how your wish would come true. Many people have told me that I'm a dreamer. Being a dreamer I have learned that opportunities happen every day. If you have an open mind, anything is possible. The ultimate gift I have received is through Jesus Christ. Many people do not believe in God. I believe that God loves us all and that he is mindful of you where ever you are and wants you to be happy. I feel that we all have an opportunity to live life everyday. Make the most of what you have and always have gratitude. Your life is a blessing. You have the power to create your own life the way you want it.

I hope I can be a Christmas Angel to the rescue. I have decided to grant a few Christmas wishes. So, what is your Ultimate Christmas Wish? Please comment if you would like your wish to come true.

1 comment:

  1. Hello.

    The views expressed on this blog are good advice to those that seek a brighter future. I wonder, are you are really a millionaire in search of wishes to grant?

    Christmass has passed a while ago, today we are April 4th 2013.
    Your offer to make a wish come true, is it still valid at this point?

    I hope so.

    This might be a long shot, but I'll put my wish out there in the universe because I truly believe it to be worthy of being granted.

    I have a younger sister, she works as a care giver and will turn 22 soon.
    She grew up with my mom and their life was, as for many, very hard.
    Unfortunately, my sister could not get her HS degree and started working
    at a young age to make ends meet for her and my mom. Now, that being said, I must say that our mom was awesome, life simply had too many curves along the way. Before our mother passed away, she wished that my sister took the time to finish HS, and complete a college degree.
    You see, her dad just left her when she was a baby. She never had a chance to have someone behind her, encouraging her and guiding her and my mother knew that having a degree, and education, would ensure that my sister is never without ressources because no one can take away knowledge and knowledge will never abandon you.

    In a nutshell, my wish would be that my little sister has enough money to stop working, finish her HS degree and complete a college education.

    My sister has a hearth of gold and helps others with the little means she has, and I know that if she has the opportunity to realize her potential and receive a propert education, she could be type of person that changes the world.

    There you go universe, my wish is out there, make it happen!

    Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete