Sunday, January 1, 2012

Hard Times = Pay-it-Forward

We have seen the economy collapse in many different states, our country has been in a recession these last few years. Good jobs may be hard to get especially for someone that is older. Now more than ever we have the middle aged worker competing for the same jobs as teenagers. Families are struggling to make ends meet. Most families are not able to make the same wages they once did as of 5-8 years ago.

It is my commitment to help educate people to improve the quality of the life they live. With that knew knowledge that everyone receives I hope they are willing to Pay-it-Forward to help someone else. This does not mean that you need to give money to those that need it. There are many ways we can help each other, using the best of our talents to help someone else that may need something we can help them with. Maybe do things for a neighbor or friend as a trade. I think that if everyone was willing to Pay-it-Forward it could make huge changes in our communities where we live. To Pay-it-Forward is a simple act of kindness passed on to someone else with the promise that they will Pay-it-Forward to someone else.




1 comment:

  1. The Loan Fund worked extensively with me to help me anticipate some of the issues that my business may face. Not many lenders would go to that length. They’ve been extremely supportive and a great resource.
    Working with Mr Pedro helped me develop my business plan, ideas and brand before getting started, so I was prepared to open a successful business when I received my loan from Mr Pedro, a loan officer with a huge heart of honesty.
    Contact Mr Pedro on pedroloanss@gmail.com / WhatsApp+1 863 231 0632 .

    ReplyDelete