Wednesday, May 16, 2012

The Secret Life of a Millionaire

Before I became a millionaire I often would dream about what it would be like to be a millionaire. Once I became a millionaire, I found that my life in the way that I live isn't much different other than I am able to help more people in more ways. Of course there were those few things that I purchased right at first that were things I had always wanted. But once having the realization of the money sank in, I realized that the most important thing I could do with what I have is to help improve the lives of others. Either through education or charitable donations.

 I decided long before I became a millionaire that once I had the money I wanted, that I wouldn't waste my money on excessive things, as long as there are people in the world that need help with food, clothing and shelter. Although I can't help every single person in this world with those needs, maybe I can help as many people as I can through education and charitable foundations.

If you want to know how I became a millionaire, I will share with you a few things. Most of these principals came from "The Secret". One of the first things I did after I decided that I wanted to be a millionaire, is that I started to visualize the things that I wanted. I wrote down a list, and read it faithfully every day morning and night. Then I started thinking if I want to accomplish my goals, what is something I can do now that will prepare me to receive what I want? I started to read books on how a millionaire thinks. I started acting like a professional business woman and dressing in professional looking clothing. Eventually doors opened in my career that led me from one thing to another and I started investing some of my money into things that made me the millionaire that I am today.

Before all of this happened I came from poor beginnings, when I first was introduced to "The Secret", I didn't even have two nickels to rub together. I have made many mistakes and have learned many valuable lessons.

No comments:

Post a Comment